As we drove to church there were actually places where the sun was shining down into the fog that made it look like glitter was floating through the air. It was stunning! I even brought my camera in the car hoping to capture the fog and ice in a more open setting than our woods, but didn’t end up finding the right setting. I’m thankful for these pictures, but even more thankful for the images my mind captured.
Winter may not be my favorite time of the year, but it sure can be beautiful so I wouldn’t want to miss it!
[Linking up with Deb at This or That Thursday]
Pretty!!!!
ReplyDeleteOh my word, Lisa, these are stunning! It makes me long for some more white this winter!
ReplyDeleteThese are beautiful!! Makes winter look appealing for certain.
ReplyDeleteI agree with you! Great shots!
ReplyDeleteAwesome shots! =)
ReplyDeleteVery pretty shots - I agree winter is not much fun but it does make for lovely pictures. You have captured these very well.
ReplyDeleteWow! What great detail you got in these pictures. What type of a lens were you shooting with?
ReplyDeleteYou have some amazing winter shots here, well done.
ReplyDelete