Thursday, December 8, 2011

Snow Beautiful!

Last week we got our first good snow of the winter – eight inches when it was said and done.  It’s all gone now but I can’t help but look at these pictures and be in awe of how beautiful our woods looked all covered in a fresh blanket of white.  From what I’ve heard, we’re predicted to get a decent amount of snow all winter, which I admit, kind of excites me!  I know it’s early and I’ll feel different in February, but for now all I can say is, “Wow, God!  Thank you for allowing me to enjoy your beautiful creation!”

IMG_0544_edited-1

IMG_0528_edited-1

IMG_0560_edited-1

IMG_0563_edited-1

IMG_0567_edited-1

IMG_0571_edited-1

IMG_0590_edited-1

[Today I’m linking up with Deb for This or That Thursday]

5 comments:

  1. Oh wow! These are gorgeous! I love all the blue and white. I'm glad you are enjoying your winter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pictures make me miss that snow and wish for a whole lot more! ; )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pictures are very beautiful.You can't beat a bit of snow. We are just getting lots and lots of rain and gale force winds. I'd much rather have some snow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, I just can't imagine looking at something that beautiful daily.

    Love it...

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful collection, they're wonderful...keep warm :)

    ReplyDelete