Friday, December 23, 2011

2011 Favorites - May

My May favorites center around flowers because, quite frankly, they are in abundance during the month of May and my kids.   Flowers and my kids – two of my favorite things!

1.  I love this first one because it reminds me of a painting.

IMG_1920_edited-1

2.  I couldn’t decide on a favorite among the many shots I captured of my favorite dogwood tree so I decided to display them all in a collage!

dogwood collage

3 & 4.  I love the next two because they also combine two more of my favorite things:  God’s creation and his Word!

IMG_2026 with text

IMG_2049 with scripture

5.  This one’s all about the color!

IMG_2063_edited-1

6.  Joel captured this moment for me … four generations of women.

IMG_2074 kklove

7.  I love this snapshot of a special moment between brothers.

IMG_2166 mini fusion and edge burn

8.  Another special moment captured … our first time to the lake for the season to check out the dock where our boat would spend its summer. [The kids are looking for fish in the water]

IMG_2174 mini fusion

9.  Mr. Long Legs all ready for his National Junior Honor Society induction ceremony.

IMG_2236 ee florida

10.  Another special moment between brothers … “celebrating” the fact that they are now both in braces!

IMG_2282 mini fusion

We’re almost halfway through the year of favorites!  If you’re still with me, thanks for hanging in there!  I’ll post June’s pictures on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment