Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Sweet Shot Tuesday

I think it’s been a few weeks since I’ve linked up to Sweet Shot Tuesday.  But when I captured these shots last week, I instantly knew what I’d be sharing for this week’s link up.

I just love these flowers – especially the contrast between the bright, vivid colors of the center of the flower compared to the soft, subtle color of the flower itself.  In fact, they remind me of fire and ice … hot and cold.  They are just so pretty!

IMG_4392_edited-1

IMG_4390_edited-1

IMG_4391_edited-1

All three shots:  100mm … f/2.8 … ISO 100 … 1/100

If you want to take a look at some other “sweet shots,” you can check them out at Life With My 3 Boybarians.  Thanks for stopping by!

10 comments:

  1. I love the way the flower is "reaching" for the sky. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful shots! Oh the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, gorgeous captures! I'm so glad you shared them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful. I saw these down the street from me. I'm going to have to have a try at them too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are so pretty - I'll be sharing a couple on Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these! Makes me want to reach out and touch them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are all so pretty! Beautifully done!

    I too love the contrast of the flower and how God so creatively put the colors together!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are very pretty. I especially like the middle photo.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The focus is so sharp! These are just incredible. Beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow, these are fantastic captures! holy cow!

    ReplyDelete