Maybe it’s because of the soft color tones, but this picture says “peace” to me.
And when I think of the word “peace,” I think of Psalm 34:8 … Taste and see that the LORD is good! Oh the joys of those who take refuge in him! Or as another version says … “Blessed is the man that trusteth in him!”
Either way, when I take refuge in him … trust him, I feel peace.
Yesterday I was able to enjoy a wonderful hour-long massage for the first time in many years. And the whole time I was laying there I kept thinking back to a similar time many years ago when I was laying on the very same table. The difference was that on that previous visit, although I enjoyed my massage thoroughly, it took me nearly the entire appointment to fully relax. I was tense and stiff and tied in knots over the circumstances of life.
Yesterday, however, was completely different. I was relaxed, my muscles were limber, my heart was calm. I was at peace.
And I enjoyed my massage so much more than had I been fighting the process.
Yep, being at peace … and taking refuge in the LORD is a great place to be!
Massage...that sounds nice right about now. Beautiful shot.
ReplyDeleteLisa - Praising God for the wonders of His creation and how you so beautifully capture them. Also praising Him that you were able to relax and enjoy the gift of the massage. I love them too!
ReplyDeleteXOXO Jill
Beautiful pic! A massage sounds heavenly... glad you could enjoy that treat!
ReplyDeleteRuth
Amazing picture and beautiful post!
ReplyDelete