Monday, May 23, 2011

Chalk Drawings

My camera’s been pretty quiet over the past week. In fact as I was looking through my files, I realized I haven’t uploaded any new pictures in a week! There are a few on my camera but, in general, that’s very uncharacteristic of me. But I did find some really fun pictures from this spring that I hadn’t edited or shared so I think I’ll share some of those this week.


This first set shows one of my kid’s favorite outdoor activities … drawing with chalk on the driveway. Their most favorite thing to draw is a giant city complete with roads, signs and buildings. Then they take their bikes and pretend that they are living in that city. They pretend over and over again until a rain comes and washes it all away. And then they get to start all over again.


Since I’m linking up to Jill and Ashley's Good-to-Wow challenge this week, these shots are brought to you SOOC (straight out of the camera – with no editing). If you come back on Thursday I’ll repost them with some simple editing steps.



IMG_0650 SOOC



IMG_0653 SOOC



IMG_0649 SOOC



All three shots: ISO 200 … f/5.6 … 1/640 … 35 mm focal length … taken with 24-70mm 2.8L lens





6 comments:

  1. These already look great! I love the concentration on her face and the composition of the first shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the second shot - she's so serious about her work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really sweet and simple _ I love them already!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love them SOOC :-D great job lisa!

    ReplyDelete