Yesterday I shared a storyboard of store-bought Stargazer Lilies that was fulfilling my need for a little bit of color in the middle of winter. Today I thought I’d use the newest storyboard creation from the Coffeeshop blog to show off my other store-bought flower.
Hyacinths are my absolute favorite! In fact, I love them so much that my husband and I have a long-standing tradition … every year he buys me the first hyacinth he sees when they make their appearance in one of our local stores. Neither one of us believes that we’ve ever seen one as early as January, but last week we were walking through Walmart and there they were! Such a pleasant surprise!
Yes, we are in the middle of winter – and I’m not yet to the point where I’m completely wishing it away – but, it is nice to enjoy a touch of spring when the days are cold and grey.
[Linking up with Deb for This or That Thursday]
This is beautiful!! So soft and perfect. Lovely, lovely photos!!
ReplyDeleteVery pretty!!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous. I love Hyacinths too, a wonderful way to brighten your winter.
ReplyDeleteVery pretty. I need to learn how to use story boards.
ReplyDeleteLovely flower and beautiful photos!
ReplyDelete