Nonetheless, here they are:
Day 10 - There are days when I feel like all I do is sit in my car waiting to either drop off or pick up my kiddos from school. This is my view from my spot in the carpool line at my son's middle school...

Day 11 - Okay, I think I really do like this one. It's artsy. I've been trying to take my camera with me when I leave the house and this was one of those times I was glad I had it. It was a snowy, wintery day but I had a lot of running around to do. At one point, I got back in the car and noticed that the snow and ice that had formed on my windows was really quite stunning. Out came the camera and thus this shot was born. I have no idea why some of the ice is green, but I think that's one of my favorite things about this picture.

Day 12 - This shot was taken while driving my kids to school. I was driving through our neighborhood when I looked out the window and saw glorious sunlight peeking through the trees on the newly fallen snow.

Day 13 - My son, Andrew, was chosen to be student of the month at his middle school. Each month they choose one boy and one girl from both 7th and 8th grade to be honored. In addition to this letter, Andrew gets a certificate of achievement, a photo shoot with a local photographer and his picture displayed in the hallway at school. I'm so proud of that boy!

Day 14 - This picture does not excite me, but it was the only one I got that day. Must've been a busy day. I planted a few herbs in pots shortly after Christmas and on this day the first, tiny chive plants emerged through the dirt.

Day 15 - I have no idea why this picture is over to the left while the others are all centered, but since I've already spent too much time on the computer today as it is, to the left it stays! We had the amazing opportunity this past Saturday to spend quite a bit of time bird watching. It was such a blessing to observe these beautiful cardinals in their natural environment on a cold, snowy day. When everything around us is somewhat dreary, this splash of color is so encouraging.

Day 16 - My husband surprised me with these gorgeous roses. Another splash of color that brightened my day and lifted my spirits. I'm so thankful for the thoughtfulness of my man!


No comments:
Post a Comment